Today Current Affairs – 06 July, 2020
General Current Affairs
- A 13-year-old student of the British School New Delhi, Freya Thakral has received the 2020 Diana Award for her “Recycler App”.
- ‘Fit Hai to Hit Hai India’ under Fit India Campaign launched.
- Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman announced the Emergency Credit Line Guarantee Scheme (ECLGS) on 13th May 2020.
- For building an Aatmanirbhar Bharat using Digital Technologies, an App Innovation Challenge was launched on 4th July 2020 by the Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi.
- A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) was signed virtually on 4th July 2020 between the non-profit organization UKIBC- UK India Business Council and the MIDC-Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation.
- In partnership with the International Buddhist Confederation (IBC), the Union Ministry of Culture will be organizing the celebrations for the Dhamma Chakra Day on Asadha Poornima on the 4th of July 2020.
- HDFC Bank offers instant car loans to existing customers through an initiative called “ZipDrive” in 1,000 cities.
- As per the 2020-21 World Bank’s Country Classification based on Income level, Nepal’s economy has moved to a higher category to become a Lower-middle Income economy while Sri Lanka’s economy has moved to a lower category to become a Lower-middle Income economy.
FAQs related to Current Affairs
What is Source of Current Affairs?
Here we provide current Affairs From Various Sources like News Websites, News Papers and etc.
Will I get daily current Affairs?
Yes, we provide daily current Affairs.
What is the benefit of current affairs to me?
If you are preparation for any Competitive Exams like GPSC, UPSC, Banking and etc. It is useful for Exams.