Current Affairs Today – 07 June, 2020 | One Liner Current Affairs
Current Affairs Today: 07 June, 2020. you get Daily Current Affairs for UPSC, IAS/PCS, Banking, IBPS, SSC, Railway, UPPSC, RPSC, BPSC, MPPSC, TNPSC, MPSC, KPSC and other competition exams.
Current Affairs Today – 07 June, 2020
- The Chhattisgarh Government recently launched Spandan Campaign. The campaign aimed to contain fratricide and suicide involving police personnel.
- The Government of India announced that no new schemes will be approved till March 31, 2021.
- The Union minister of Road Transport and Highways Shri Nitin Gadkari launched the United Nations Development Programme campaign called “Prevention of Human and Animal Mortality on highways”.
- The Asian Football Confederation confirmed that India will host 2022 Women’s Asian Cup.
- Kiran Mazumdar Shaw was named the EY World Entrepreneur of the year 2020.
The Reserve Bank of India created Payment Infrastructure Development Fund of Rs 500 crores.
- The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) and Atal Innovation Mission came together to promote culture of innovation and entrepreneurship in areas of mutual interest.
- The G20 countries pledged over 21 billion USD to fight against COVID-19.
- The Environment Minister Prakash Javadekar launched the “Nagar Van” scheme. The scheme was launched to mark the Environment Day.
- Every year, on June 7, the World Food Safety Day is celebrated.